Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Kaiser Advent Calendar


Paula's Christmas Challenge


2nd December

My design was inspired by a 2peas member and I made this Advent Calendar for my 10 year old son.


He was pleasantly surprised when he woke up on the 1st of December and I had this displayed on our stereo cabinet in the lounge. He couldnt wait to open the first draw and see what goodie(s) were inside. If was great seeing his excitement and knowing that the time and effort in creating this was appreciated by him.

2 comments:

  1. I love this so much. I loved the colour as you were painting it and saw all the bits and pieces you were hoping to use and the finished product is TOTALLY AMAZING!!!
    Very impressive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool. Way beyond anything that I'd have patience for. You did a perfect job and I bet Bailey loved it.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and the best part, leaving a comment. Comments make the day so much nicer.
    Have a super day and God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete