Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Challenge - Day 13

Candy Cane Reindeer
Ok, firstly I would like to apologies for being a day late - as I said before weekends are really way to busy to include some creative time at the moment :o( - so we doubled up this afternoon and bring us up to date.
These supa cute reindeers are a candy-lifted from Nieuan Princesses Blog (Glenna). Thanks for the inspiriation and idea Glenna. http://niueanprincess.blogspot.com/2009/12/christmas-challenge-1.html

When I showed Bailey (my 10 year old son) he loved them and wanted to make some for his school friends. It seems these days that when you give out Christmas Cards at school a lollipop must be included - or in Baileys case Candy Cane Reindeer. And of course, we are friends with EVERYONE in the class (32 of them) and we have about 20 more people to give them too (oh to be so popular - he wishes) - but anyway he was so keen, who was I do say no!

Needless to say we spent the afternoon making about 60 of them - I must admit they dont take to long and it was good Mother - Son time. I think I will make some more tomorrow to give to my Softball Team on Saturday (we always give them a lolli or chocolate).

1 comment: