Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Challenge - Day 12



Bailey's Christmas Cards
Ok so it isnt Day 12 yet, but Saturdays and Sundays are extremely busy days in our house with sports, sports and did I mention sports (lol). This weekend is extra busy with Christmas in the Park, my nieces 3rd Birthday Party and if we can fit it in - a little Christmas Shopping to buy a few minor things.
Anyway back to the Challenge, I wanted to include Bailey in with a few of the creations and even my 3 year old niece will make an appearance before Christmas day - I love the excitement and creative freedom of children. Bailey wanted to make a couple of cards to give to his girlfriend, teacher and his Deputy Principal (they spend alot of time together - lol). He remembered a selection of cards I had make about 4 years ago and wanted to use the reindeer stamp and the left over card I had from all that time ago. The first picture is Baileys creation and I have included a couple of cards I made with the same stamp 4 years ago
BAILEY'S CREATION
MY CREATIONS (4 years ago)

2 comments:

  1. OMG I need to proof read more often - lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that is what the "Preview" is for hun xxxx
    Great cards and I do love Bailey's creation - well done!!!

    ReplyDelete