Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Challenge - Day 23




Christmas Lights
Ok - so I didnt make these. But I did help put them up - lol.

I LOVE houses with Christmas Lights - and while we are very basic in what we have - it is a work in progress - each year we will purchase one or two nice items to add to the collection. The two santa lights we have relate to Bailey - last year he got a surf board for christmas and this year he wants a motorbike (but he's not getting one - lol). I also love the santa surfing as that represents Christmas to us - we often go to the beach Christmas afternoon so the boys can surf while us girls work on our tan.

But what I am most excited about...my husband has promised to take me and Bailey to the USA next year for a "White" Christmas and New Years at New York - I cant wait!! And what am looking forward to most is seeing the Christmas Lights on the houses in the US, the decorations around malls etc - and snow at Christmas time!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the countdown. That is so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Sometimes we do lots other years just minimun, this year it's the in-between. We have a dragline in our back yard and last year put a 35' light tree on the 50' boom. It looked really cool but got tore apart in the winds so didn't do it this year. We've had Santa up there, a snowman but mostly just stick with the USA flag.
    Merry Christmas and God Bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! You will love a White Christmas. Do you need a luggage carrier???

    ReplyDelete