Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Challenge - Day 9

Cross Stitch Christmas Stocking
My darling god daughter saw the pattern to this christmas shocking about 2 years ago and asked me to make it for her - and it has taken me two years to finish it - but I have made one girls christmas a happy one and she was supa excited when she put it up at home (I have been told).

I had misplaced it and my mum found it about two months ago so I worked on it off and on to get it completed for this year. I have to admit I dont like it much myself - I think I am WAY OVER my cross stitch faze.

But I have to say that after all my effort (and time) I hope Santa fills it with lots of yummy goodies.

1 comment:

  1. So I guess I shouldn't hint at where mine is then??? I think it looks cute.

    (And yes I have some unfinished cross stitches from when Adam was a cowboy too)

    ReplyDelete