Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Challenge - Day 14

Mellowpuff Christmas Puddings
Bailey and I made these this afternoon for his end of year classroom shared lunch.

He was allocated to bring "something sweet" and he wanted to do something Christmas Themed - so this is what we made. He melted the white chocolate and covered the Mellowpuffs - I dont think he did too bad a job myself, and I did the holly (I think I need more practice - and a new piping bag).




Ingredients: Mellowpuffs, White Chocolate buttons (melted), and lollies or icing to make the holly. A simple and quick thing to make.

1 comment:

  1. talk about flash..using a piping bag. You know those red/yellow sauce bottles you can buy from the $2 shop. I fill those with icing and voila...I think Carolann gave me the idea.

    ReplyDelete