Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Paula's Christmas Challenge


Paula has set a challenge to anyone who wants to join - so hey why not. I have struggled to find my christmas spirit this year - fornumber of reason and I cant wait for 2009 to finally to over (its been a hard year), so hopefully joining this challenge will help me find my much needed Christmas Spirit.

I must be honest I wont be making 24 new things (time just doesnt allow it), but I will make as many as possible this year and add some previous projects from past years that decorate our tree, lounge & house each christmas. I cant wait to see and be inspired by others in the challenge.


December 1st - Flip Advent Calendar
This was inspired by a swap to Twopeasinabucket.com - I didnt join the swap but decided to make my own flip advent calendar and I also made a matching one for a great friend in Wellington.
I wasnt able to upload all the pages - if you want to see more I have included a URL to my 2peas link with all the pages. http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1555382






















































No comments:

Post a Comment