Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Challenge - Day 11

Ceramic Christmas Wreath
Ok so I confuss - this is not totally a 2009 creation. I made this about 10 years ago and decided it needed a little updating this year before bring hang. So whilst it isnt totally a 2009 creation it is a 2009 revived creation (so I reckon that counts) - lol.

Ceramics was once my hobby (lol) but now its scrapbooking OCD, well actually its probably a number of creates - I just love to create and be creative, I get withdrawals if I havent had crafting time. But anyway getting back to the wreath - I love it even after all these years and I still get compliments from guests and visitors to this day - it is a true test of time this little creation.



2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful wreath. I may just have to come over and visit it to check it out in person.

    ReplyDelete