Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May Design Team Layouts

May "Caz Dezign" Design Team Layouts
Below are two of the four layouts I created for Caz Dezign Design Team for the month of May. Supply list for the products used can be found at http://www.cazdezign.blogspot.com/ or at http://www.cazdezign.co.nz/

The last two layouts will be released soon.

First Layout is of my nieces, Krysten meeting her new baby sister Payton for the first time. Krysten is so gentle and loving to her sisters - a sweet tween (if there is such a thing).
The second layout is my son Bailey meeting his new cousin Payton for the first time. Bailey loves his cousins more then I can explain, he is an only child so I think he see's his cousins as siblings as much as cousins, they spend alot of time together - almost daily, so they fight like siblings but couldnt live without each other.


1 comment:

  1. Photo's don't do these layouts justice. I will definately be scraplifting some of your embellishment techniques.

    ReplyDelete