Wednesday, June 1, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 1

I decided to take part in a 30 Day Photo Challenge for the month of June. It is going to be an interesting process as I looked through list of favourites, moment etc that are allocated for each day I couldnt always come up with a photo/moment straight away - I think am going to learn a few things about myself during this process. I look forward to seeing the photos from my friends who are participating in this challenge with me (if you want to join in I have included the list at the bottom of this post).

Day One - A picture of yourself with 10 facts
1. The most important thing in my life is my family. My son, Bailey aged 11 is the most precious person in my life, his birth date was the worse (larbour) and BEST day of my life. My mum is best friend - so is the most special mum who would do anything for me and my siblings, nieces and son. My dad was alot of similar interests to me, as I child I loved going to speedway with him. I also have two brothers and two sisters (one who has passed away), I am really close to my sister who has given me 2 cute/adorable nieces and my brother Tony who is the most generous uncles I know.
2. I treasure and adore my friends, I have a small bunch of really close friends who I would go to the end of earth and back for. We share the same interests and having many of the same values in life.
3. I LOVE to create, my favourite crafts are: scrapbooking, photography, knitting & jewellery making.
4. I LOVE sports, my favourites are: softball, basketball, netball, rugby league & tennis.
5. I have a Bachelor of Commerce & Administration, majoring in Marketing, International Business & Management.
6. My favourites: colour is purple; number is 7; Day is Saturday;
7. I love to travel and would love to go to Europe and back to the US in the next couple of years
8. As a child I wanted to be a leaner on a sidecar in speedway or a life attendant.
9. I am deaf in my right ear and have lost 20% hearing in my left ear, as result from having meningococcal meningitis when I was a baby.
10. I knit beanies and vests for African babies and charity. I have also recently started knitting coats for puppies and dogs at the SPCA and Animal Welfares.

I would love more people to join in the challenge, if you would like to participate in the challende I have included the list below:
1. A picture of yourself with 10 facts
2. A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
3. A picture of the cast from your favourite show
4. A picture of your favourite night
5. A picture of your favourite memory
6. A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
7. A picture of your most treasure item
8. A picture that makes you laugh
9. A picture of a person who has gotten you through the most
10. A picture of a person you do the most ****** up things with
11. A picture of something you hate
12. A picture of something you love
13. A picture of your favourite band or artist
14. A picture of someone you could never imagine life without
15. A picture of something you want to do before you die
16. A picture of someone who inspires you
17. A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
18. A picture of your biggest insecurity
19. A picture and a letter
20. A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
21. A picture of something you wish you could forget
22. A picture of something you wish you were better at
23. A picture of your favourite book
24. A picture of something you wish you could change
25. A picture of your favourite day
26. A picture of something that means alot to you
27. A picture of yourself and a family member
28. A picture of something your afraid of
29. A picture that can always make you smile
30. A picture of someone you miss

No comments:

Post a Comment