Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Japanese Layout Swap

I recently participated in a swap on the 2peas website where we did a layout swap with a Japanese partner. My partner Yoshimi sent 3 photos of her two gorgeous children. I really enjoyed the swap and the "fun" of the photos made them easy to create pages for.

I posted off the pages along with some "kiwiana" gifts for the children last week, so am looking forward to hearing when she has received them.

Layout #1: "Caution: Cute Kids at Play" - this layout comes from a kit I brought at one of my local scrapbooking stores. The quote on the side says "Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of watching a child @ play". (how cute are her children)


Layout #2 "Siblings", I used Kraft paper & cardstock for this layout, I love how much fun thye are having together in this photo and how much they look like they love playing together, so I wanted to represent that in the layout. The quote says "A sibling is a friend given my nature".

5 comments:

  1. Awesome layouts! You are right - the children are darling. Sounds like a fun swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pages. This swap idea sounds really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome layouts and the children are way cute. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layouts are adorable. She will surely love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've out done yourself again Tania

    ReplyDelete