Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A sisters love



This is a photo of my two nieces. Brooke (aged 3) was so excited she was becoming a new sister and I think the 9 months of waiting almost became to much, while we were worried she wouldnt cope with a new person taking away the attentional she had as the baby of the family.

However, from the minute she first saw her sister until now (7 months on) she has shown unconditional love and admiration from her sister ~ I think they are going to be great friends.

Papers: Echo Park's "Life is good" Collection

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful layout! Sweet pictures too. I really like that I can see the photos really well-just right embellishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet photos! I love all your pretty embellishments and layering.

    ReplyDelete