Thursday, February 17, 2011

Double Exploding Box - Retreat Class

I will be teaching the following Double Exploding Box at this Aprils Scrapbooking Retreat held by Caz Dezign.

I have made mine in a Wedding Theme, but the students will be able to select there own theme and papers to go with their photos. The box is made with additional hidden tags, mini books and open pages to include upto 38 photos, I have also include the words to our wedding song & a list of the wedding party in the book of the box lid.

I will also be giving instructions for an more simple exploding box that is also a gift card holder - which is ideal for these extra special presents (Mothers Day, Milestone birthdays, weddings etc).








2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic!! I've made plenty of exploding boxes but this is a fantastic step up from the original!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your box is outstanding. I love making them too but my biggest problem is posting them! Any suggestions

    ReplyDelete