Sunday, February 6, 2011

Christmas Advent Calendars

I made a Christmas Countdown Advent Calendar for Bailey in 2009 (see post in Dec 2009), my two nieces loved it and hinted for one of their own all December. So I decided I would make them each one for Christmas 2010 - in the meantime my sister had another baby, so two advent calendars quickly became three.
Whilst I enjoyed making them, three at one time was quite an effort, so I decided to be a little less creative and keep them simple and in similar styles so they looked good lined up together in my sisters lounge. Both the older girls loved them - especially the chocolate treated inside each box, and I will go out on the lim and say Payton loved hers and the money in each box had been deposited into her bank.

The advent calendar kits can be purchased at Caz Design www.cazdezign.co.nz

Here are the photos of my three nieces and their calendars.



Payton - aged 3 months

Brooke - aged 4
Krysten - aged 11



2 comments:

  1. How did you ever manage to get little Miss B to sit up and smile so nicely...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are awesome Tanz, can I have my tree back now?!!! lol.

    ReplyDelete