Thursday, February 17, 2011

Caz Dezign Design Team - January 2011

I was lucky enough to get Caz Dezign Design Team's first pack for 2011.

January's Design Team pack contained 3 Christmas themed patterned papers from Kaisercraft's "Tis the Season", 2 co-ordinating cardstock from Brazil, a pack of red rhinestones and Christmas themed rub-ons.

This was a challenge for me, as I dont normally create layouts with paper that already has a dominate design or picture such as these papers, however I loved the square designs from one paper - which features on both layouts. These papers are quite classical and can be used with recent or older Christmas photos.

Papers are available for purchase from http://www.cazdezign.co.nz/

I traditionally like to use left over papers and cardstock from layouts to create simple cards &/or gift tags.
Here I created a simple card that I will use as a gift tag next christmas.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Miss Queen T. I am not a scrap booker but your pages are beautiful. I love the Christmas count down calendar you made.
    Thanks for stopping by. Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete